Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Curry Reviews

So, some of our loyal readers may have noticed that Matty and I decided to capitalize on the recent exposure and page hits that we got from the Herald article by not doing any curry reviews since May 26th.

Well, we haven't been super busy on the curry front. Just troubles scheduling and all that. We have sent in some reviews for Mirchi and Raja Foods that won't be up for a little while because Chelsea is away from her compy for a couple weeks.

We've also been re-visiting places, not for reviewing purposes....just cause we liked them (or despised them). I've gone to Punjabi Sweethouse again, and it is still one of my personal faves. We both did a revisit to Tiffin....we would recommend that you don't, still kinda ick. And I hit what used to be Kohi Noor with a friend only to find a new name and new ownership. We probably won't do a full review, it just wasn't that good anymore....but I might do a short one. I'll see if I can get a guest review from my secret dining guest.

Oh yeah...matty and I had curry tonight....I won't spoil it for both of you who actually read this.... but it got a 3/10.



----------------
Now playing: Skip James - Little Cow And Calf Is Gonna Die Blues
via FoxyTunes

No comments: