Monday, June 2, 2008

Blog : Day 2

I'm sure I'll come up with better post titles as this goes along.... I sure hope so at least.

So I had the day off work today. Which was nice since I was writing curry reviews until 2am or so. Got em done and shipped off to Chelsea so hopefully they'll be online in the next couple of days. I thought they came together fairly well. Hope ya like em.

Went out and test drove a 2008 VW rabbit today. Nice car. Pretty good price. I really liked it and I'm thinking hard about getting one. Had them appraise my durango while I was there. That was a little disappointing. They'll give my about $6200 for it. Ug.....Was hoping for about $3000 more than that. Oh well....guess I'm not the only one who noticed that gas is $1.30/L and that a durango uses a lot of it.

ren

----------------
Now playing: Jimi Hendrix - In From The Storm (Live)
via FoxyTunes

No comments: