Thursday, June 5, 2008

Our second national anthem

They're saying the famous HNIC theme might be replaced on CBC due to contract disputes.... Article

If this happens it'll be too bad. But, maybe another broadcaster can pick it up. It'd be pretty funny to throw the wednesday night game on TSN on the tube and hear the old theme-song. It would serve the CBC right.

Just also wanted to give a shout-out to a cool blog that Matty and I stumbled on. Called "Are you gonna eat that" she's got some pretty cool reviews of restaurants all over Canada and even some international ones. She says we're like an old married couple but I think that we're more of a Kenny vs Spenny dynamic. Especially when matt tries to put together his annual "Death Pool" and I annually figure out a way to get myself disqualified for breaking some rule that he's never even thought of needing until I decided to exploit things. Good times.



----------------
Now playing: The Who - Magic Bus
via FoxyTunes

No comments: