Sunday, June 1, 2008

Ren's Fantabulous New Blog!!!!

So, I've decided to start a blog. Why you ask? Doesn't writing dodgy curry review all over calgary keep you busy enough?

Actually....not really. I love the curry adventures....but that's really only a day or so per week and there's so much other stuff that I do that I could be writing about. Some people say they enjoy my writing style and the madness that is my thought process so why should I just limit myself to one topic. It's a great big world and I'm a great big girl. ... er.... I really hope that's a song lyric or something.

So as I go along I'll be putting links to all the great curry reviews that matty and I have done....but I'll also keep a running tally of my insane thoughts and ideas and stuff. Should be fun.... right?

right?

ren

----------------
Now playing: Ryan Adams - What Sin Replaces Love
via FoxyTunes

No comments: