Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Rocky update and more

My foster dog Rocky (from Pitbulls for Life) had a meeting with a potential adopter tonight. Since he's my first dog from this organization I'm not really sure how the process goes but I think he impressed her. He's such a big cutie, even slipped her a little tongue on their good-bye kiss. I taught him that one.


I need a curry. All that curry-writing the other night got me craving. Mmmm..... curry.

Finished watching the movie "The Hustler". I'm pretty sure I watched it as a kid....but I only remember the pool parts. It's pretty damn good. Paul Newman excellent as always, with a pretty good back story. A whole lot more too it than balls and gambling, that's for sure.

Had a tasty dram of Black Bush tonight. I love my irish whiskeys for when I just want a nice drink but without too much "character". Some nights there's nothing better than a triple-distilled smooth as glass irish. And that sound .... oh....my favourite sound in the world is when you pour the whiskey (or whisky....and if you don't know the difference, I'm sorry...you had a negligent father) over the ice and the rocks crack from the change in temperature. Try it yourself sometime. I'm sure you've heard it....but listen for it.....beautiful.


----------------
Now playing: Guy Terrifico - Whiskey, You Can Save Me
via FoxyTunes


Heh heh.


ren

No comments: