Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Just scootin' about

So I finally got the Vespa out of the garage and went for a decent length ride. Good times. It's definitely a lot more work than my first scooter, a Yamaha Vino125. Biggest difference really is that the vespa is a 4-speed and the yamaha is a CVT automatic. My left hand is so cramped up from working the clutch.

The NHL playoffs are over. I mostly lost interest after my flames were eliminated, but there were some really good games here and there that I caught. If any of my readers are going to africa this summer, could you pick me up one of the "Pittsburgh Penguins 2008 Stanley Cup Champs" shirts that they'll have donated to some impoverished village. Pleasey please.



----------------
Now playing: Tom Waits - 16 Shells From A Thirty-Ought-Six
via FoxyTunes

No comments: